Effective May 16, 2014
This privacy statement describes how Mortgage Tree Capital Inc collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.mortgagetreecapital.com It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
• Financial information such as current property value, loan amount, interest rate, loan type and origination date
We use this information to:
• Assess your loan needs
• Match you with a lender who can provide you with a loan quote
• Send you requested product or service information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Administer your account
• Send you a newsletter
• Send you marketing communications
• Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
• Conduct research and analysis
• Display content based upon your interests
Referrals for Mortgage Business: Be aware that the Lenders with whom you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
Referrals for your Non-Mortgage Business: When you express interest in other products, services, promotions that we offer (by, for example, completing a request for such services, or clicking to get more information), we will share your request or expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, with their affiliates and third party finder or marketing companies (collectively, “Business Providers”). When you choose to participate in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your personal information to those Business Providers. Be aware the Business Providers with whom we share your Information may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
1. We will not share any personal information about you to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law; and
2. You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
o 1.1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
o 1.2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
o 1.3. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is email@example.com
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information as is necessary to provide these services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request,
• If Mortgage Tree Capital Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at email@example.com
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communication and marketing campaigns.
We may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs, social media, or community forums such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States.
No Rights of Third Parties.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices or changes in regulations governing privacy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or emailing us at the address below:
Mortgage Tree Capital Inc
9281 Office Park Circle Suite 158
Elk Grove, CA. 95758
I n f email@example.com